|Eye protection color:||Font size: large, medium and small||Print this pageClose this page|
"Oaks Cup" First Sichuan Province Taekwondo Class Open
Chinese Elementary and Middle School Students Taekwondo Championship (Sichuan Province) Selection
竞赛日期和地点 I. Competition Date and Place
April 14-15, 2018 Venue: Chengdu Oaks Plaza
Organizers, organizers and co-organizers
(I) Organizer: Sichuan Mass Sports Federation
四川省大众体育联合会跆拳道委员会 成都市跆拳道运动协会 (II) Organizer: Taekwondo Committee of Sichuan Mass Sports Federation Chengdu Taekwondo Sports Association
成都市奥克斯广场 (3) Co-organizer: Chengdu Youyi Youth Sports Club, Oaks Plaza, Chengdu
(1) Primary and secondary schools, traditional project schools and universities in Sichuan Province;
(2) Schools and clubs that set up Taekwondo events;
(3) Taekwondo lovers.
（见附件 2 ） 4. Contest items (see Annex 2 )
V. Entry Method
10:1 的比例。 (1) Each team reports one leader, and the number of coaches is based on the athletes ' ratio of 10: 1 .
参加竞技比赛运动员需是成都市跆协认证黄绿带及以下级别 。 (2) The athletes participating in the competition must be certified by the Chengdu Taek Association Yellow-Green Belt and below .
(3) In order to regulate the registration and prevent misreporting, misreporting, and omission of reporting, after the registration is closed, no waiver, change, or increase of registration shall be made without reason. Waiver must be submitted in writing to the contest organizing committee. 2. Fees will be charged for additional registration (only on the day of registration).
(4) When registering, please ask each team to check the athlete's participation group, level and corresponding age carefully. The leader coach is responsible for the authenticity of the registration information of all members of the team. After the competition, the organizing committee will verify the qualification of the winning athletes. Each team leader will bring the athlete's identity card or original account registration to receive the award. Winners who do not qualify for the competition will be disqualified, and will be replaced in turn, and the team's total score will be canceled. Eligibility for registration is notified on the association's website.
(5) All athletes must purchase special Taekwondo insurance (please check the ID number carefully when submitting the registration form, and the name and ID number submitted for registration will be used as the basis for purchasing insurance). The athletes participating in the competition must be nearby The EEG of the hospitals at or above the county level proves that the results will be checked and stored by the team leader. Each participating unit should organize the competition based on the results of the inspection. The competition will be weighed in advance by the referees. Overweight persons are not allowed to participate in the competition. The team leader shall sign the disclaimer when registering. The personal safety and financial compensation incurred during the competition of athletes shall be handled in accordance with the insurance agreement. The Organizing Committee shall not be held responsible. All team leaders, coaches and athlete guardians are responsible for the safety management of athletes' competitions, training, transportation, accommodation and accommodation.
(6) Athletes must be individual members of Chengdu Taekwondo Sports Association (membership certificate must be presented).
(7) The coach must be a registered coach of the Chengdu Taekwondo Sports Association.
八 ） 本次比赛前八名有资格参加 2018年中国中小学生跆拳道锦标赛（四川省分站赛） ( 8 ) The top eight in this competition are eligible to participate in the 2018 Chinese Primary and Middle School Taekwondo Championships (Sichuan Province)
Six, competition methods
(1) This competition is divided into two major events: competitive and competitive.
(2) The performance is performed in accordance with the Chengdu Taekwondo Sports Association Promotion Examination Outline, and the competition is performed in accordance with the Competition Measures of the Chinese Taekwondo Sports Association.
(3) The competition will be ranked according to the points system.
、 计分方法 Scoring method
This competition has a group total score award: the top eight teams in each competition category are counted as 9, 7, 5.5, and 2.5 into the group total score, and each category is selected according to the prize, and 7, 4, and 2 are counted Group total score. The top 30 groups will be admitted with a quota of 10, 10, and 10.
录取名次和奖励 Places and rewards
品势根据报名人数超过 9人，将进行分组，每组 比赛成绩获 1-3名、4-6名、7-9名分别按一、二、三等奖录取，并颁发奖牌和获奖证书 (1) In accordance with the number of applicants, more than 9 people will be divided into groups. Each group will receive 1-3, 4-6, and 7-9 results according to the first, second, and third prizes. Award certificate
竞技比赛根据报名人数超过 8人进行分组，每组比赛成绩取前8名（第三、四名并列第三名，第五至八名并列第五名），前三名颁发证书和奖牌，第五名颁发证书。 (2) Competitive competitions are divided into groups based on the number of applicants exceeding 8. The top 8 results in each group (the third and fourth are tied for the third, and the fifth to eight are tied for the fifth). Medal, fifth place certificate.
Nine, registration and registration
本次比赛 采用网上报名系统统一报名， 报名截至时间： 2018年4月6日17：00， 报名链接： http://scsdztylhh.com/Page/manager_dw/signup.aspx?id=80 (I) Registration: This competition uses the online registration system for unified registration. The deadline for registration is 17:00, April 6, 2018. Registration link: http://scsdztylhh.com/Page/manager_dw/signup.aspx?id= 80
Note: Online registration, registration will no longer be accepted after the deadline.
章跃： 15884422288 (2) Contact: Wu Qiushi 15708465890, Zhang Yue: 15884422288
群 QQ：160267866 /300422228（进群备注单位+姓名） Association group QQ: 160267866/300422228 (remark unit + name)
（星期 三 ） 上午9:00-14:00报道，14:30召开领队会、教练员会。 (3) Reported on April 11, 2018 (Wednesday ) from 9:00 to 14:00, and a team leader and coach meeting will be held at 14:30.
经费 X. Funding
See supplementary notice
Note: The entry fee must be paid on the day of registration, otherwise the entry will be disqualified.
一 、仲裁委员和裁判员 Eleven , arbitrators and referees
(1) The arbitrators and referees are selected by the Chengdu Taekwondo Sports Association.
(2) The composition and scope of duties of the Arbitration Commission shall be implemented in accordance with the Regulations of the Arbitration Commission of the State General Administration of Sport.
二 、其他 Twelve , other
Funds (boarding, lodging, transportation) for each participating unit are all at their own expense.
三 、未尽事宜，另行通知。 Thirteen , outstanding matters, separate notice.
四 、本规程的解释、修改权属成都市跆拳道运动协会。 14. The right to interpret and modify these regulations belongs to the Chengdu Taekwondo Sports Association.
2 ：比赛项目设置 Appendix 2 : Competition item settings